Stabilizing market and expanding businesses for minor fair trade producers while appreciating the image of fair trade products and to revitalize fair trade businesses in Nepal.
- Classes in Design academy: Sewing class, Designer class, Pattern class
- Design academy and shop Mitini are cooperating to create a sales strategy for the promotion of new products made by graduates of the Design academy.
Shop MITINI is a multi-shop which introduces fair trade and vitalizes fair trade groups in Nepal.
- Providing support for skillful but minor producers within Nepal.
- Commercialization of products produced by the graduates of the Design academy
As a social cafe we provide skill training needed in a café for women to create jobs and to invigorate and advertise the culture of coffee in Nepal.
- Staff training : Barista training for local women, Basic training as a server Management skills, Vocational training for the local people with the help of social enterprises and NGOs in Nepal
- Providing seminar rooms for NGOs, social enterprises, and social related workshops
- Promoting the culture of coffee in Nepal. Especially promoting extracting methods that are scarce in Nepal such as hand dripped coffee, Dutch coffee, and so on.
- New menus using local ingredients.
- SEA center archive is the special space for inspiration and information.
- Though not so huge collection it has, the archive offer a wide variety of design, travel, Fair trade, sustainable tourism books, magazines and etc.
- It opens for everyone. Anyone who visits SEA Center can read the books from the Archive room without charge.
- However, we don’t lend books outside.